Sunday, March 23, 2008

We took the week off

However, we've got some stock photos we can use to satisfy you estate sale cravings. This week we have:

West German tool-kit of sorts

Paid: $8
Value: Can you put a price on West German nostalgia?
Salvation Army: No

This week I'm running a contest to name this tool-kit. Is it a glazer's? A piano tuning kit? I'll pick a winner and announce it next week; leave your guess in the comments below.




That name is almost un-googleable.


From left to right: saw, rasp, can opener[?], glass cutter-breaker-thing


That's tight.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

From my glazing days, I can say I have never seen tools like that. I would guess that these are the tools of some cruel dentist.

Evan Bray said...

Thanks for the insight, Tim. We need more upstanding commenters such as yourself.